Cayman Connection UK is a network for groups and individuals associated with the Cayman Islands who now live, work or study in the UK.
Calling Cayman Student Ambassadors (CSAs)!
Being a CSA will give you a great opportunity to lead and run the CCUK network and CCUK activity. The role is for one year and students can choose to continue into further years. Roles can be split between more than one student per role. CCUK and the Cayman Government will be able to offer you references and benefits for taking on this role. We are also working with sponsors to provide some great incentives to becoming a CSA, including Cayman goodies, gift vouchers, and flights to Cayman!
To apply please complete the CSA application form below. Successful CSAs will be contacted and a date will be set for the first meeting in October.
We are looking to fill the following volunteer posts with CCUK asap…
- LEAD CSA – this student would be the lead for the year and would oversee the roles of other CSAs with CCUK Founders.
- Social Media Management
- Database Management
- Student Liaison & Pastoral Care
- CCUK Enquiries Co-ordinator
- Sponsorship Co-ordinator
- Finance and Fundraising Manager
- Events Co-ordinator (all CSAs help at events)
- Graphic Design and Video Production
If you are interested in joining our dynamic and growing team please complete the following application form: